See our information on our general allocation of Pupil Premium funding and how we hope it will benefit our school. If you’re interested in how past academic years’ funding has been allocated and what effect it had on the school and local community, see our Pupil Premium Reports below.
You can find our School Sports Premium Report here.
Pupil Premium Grant (PPG)
PPG is awarded for the sole purpose of:
- Raising the attainment of disadvantaged students (Pupil Premium students) and closing any gaps compared to their non-PP peers.
- Supporting children and young people with parents in the regular armed forces.
Pupils are considered disadvantaged as a result of them either:
- currently being in receipt of free school meals (FSM)
- at some point in the last 6 years, having been in receipt of FSM (Ever 6 funding)
- currently living in care: children looked after (CLA) or they have been previously looked after/adopted (pupil premium plus funding)
- being the child of a person(s) employed in the armed forces (service pupil premium)
The PPG is a school-based grant to raise the attainment of all disadvantaged students and hence is not regarded or used as a personal budget.